The three biggest reasons for you to remove all references to For Sale By Owner, or FSBO, on your signs, web sites, flyers, any marketing materials:
1) FSBO unfortunately attracts bargain hunters only. They feel you are desperate to sell and will offer only ridiculously low prices.
2) It will scare away local buyer agents as they are afraid of losing their commission.
3) It attracts unethical local listing agents to solicit your listing: they will LIE to you about realtors blocking Realmart listings. Why would any buyer agent not showing our listing when you are paying them exact the same 2.5% or 3% commission?. They want you to drop Realmart then they will happily charge you 6% commission to list your home in exact same MLS. Why on earth would you pay 6% working with the same MLS and same buyer agents?
Once you are on the MLS, you just hired 1000+ buyer agents working for you. You have the same playing field as all other homes on it. All buyer agents are protected. Please be aware of those local listing agents who contact you while your home is actively listed on the MLS. We would like to advise you that is UNETHICAL and ILLEGAL to solicit your listing. Please report them to us immediately and file a complaint on NJAR web site:
As you know “PRICING” and “STAGING” are the most important factors for selling a home. Please review our site to learn more:
1) Pricing: http://wiki.realmart.com/pricing-your-home/
2) Staging: http://wiki.realmart.com/home-staging-tips/
YES, If you wish to cancel within 30 days after your order is placed, but before your listing is entered, there is a $25 cancellation fee. This fee covers what we are charged by the credit card company. We are charged when a client places an order, and we are charged again when we have to enter a refund.
If you wish to cancel more than 30 days after your order is placed, but before the listing is entered, a refund cannot be issued. However, your order will remain valid and you may enter your listing at ANY TIME in the future.
After your listing is entered, we unfortunately CANNOT issue a refund. The service you paid for is considered provided once your listing is active in the MLS. However, if you wish to cancel your listing, that’s not a problem and you will not be charged any additional fee.
There is a refund of $100 for Realtor Lockboxes after they have been returned , in good working condition. Yard Signs are free; the $15 charge is for packaging and shipping.
Any time an order is placed, you should have your listing forms and questionnaire about the details of your property by email the business day after you placed your order, if not sooner. If you do not receive the listing forms and questionnaire in that timeframe, please call our office.
We do our best to provide outstanding customer service to make our clients happy. If there is ever any problem, or if you feel we did not live up to your expectations, please call our office. We are always there to help you.
- A Selling Agent is the Real Estate agency who actually sells the property. They are sometimes called Buyer’s Agents.
- The Listing Agent is the Real Estate agency who lists your home for sale in the MLS.
Note: Some changes require an additional fee, most are free.